Turning off or Turning on an Apple watch series 4 is pretty simple. But if you have just bought the Apple watch and are new to Apple watchOS then you might be struggling even with the basic settings.
In fact many new customers who buy a new smartphone or a new smart watch do struggle to turn off or turn on their devices. Since turning on and off an apple watch 4 is an important feature, I will show you in the article below how you can turn off your series 4 Apple watch?
There are a number of different ways to turn off an Apple watch 4. Unlike other smart devices Apple watch doesn’t come with a restart function, so in order to restart the device you have to completely turn off the Apple watch 4 and then turn it on again.
Keep in mind that for both turning on and turning off an Apple watch 4, the procedure is the same.
How to turn off Apple Watch 4
Turning off Apple watch 4 is fast and simple. It is the same as restarting your Apple watch. You can also use force restart Apple watch method to power off your Apple watch 4 but it is only recommended if your device is not working properly or is not responding (frozen).
In the below steps I will walk you through on how to turn your Apple Watch 4 completely off and restart it on again.
- Firstly, just press and hold the Side button on Apple watch until you see the Power Off option on the display.
- Now drag the Power Off slider to the right side of the screen.
- The Apple watch is now turned off.
How to turn on Apple Watch 4
- To turn on the Apple watch, press and hold the side button again while it is still turned off.
- Release the button after you see the Apple logo
- You might have to enter the passcode to unlock the Apple watch.
Also note that you cannot restart your Apple watch while it is charging. So, unplug it first from the magnetic connector and then power off or power on your Apple watch.
This is it. if your problem has been fixed please tell us in the comments below and share the above guide to other social platforms so that