Siri on Apple watch works great. A great assistant with which you can run apps and create notes. You can use Siri on Apple watch to play music and turn the volume up or down. With just two words “Hey Siri” command you can awake the Siri on Apple watch in an instant.
Siri on your Apple watch is great but at times it is a bit slow and causes an interruption. Sometimes you also feel awkward in public places giving voice commands to Siri. So if you are one of those users who gets irritated using Siri on Apple watch and want to disable the Siri function on Apple watch.
In the below guide I will show you how to turn off Siri on your Apple Watch?
How to disable Siri on Apple Watch
- Open settings on your Apple watch 4 or Series 5
- Now tap on Siri.
- Now just toggle off Listen for “Hey Siri”
- You also have to turn off the “Raise to Speak” feature.
- Also, disable Press Digital Crown function
- Now select “Turn Off Siri” if prompted
How to turn off Siri on Apple Watch from your iPhone
- Unlock your Apple Iphone and oPen Apple watch app.
- Now Tap on Siri
- Now you have to toggle all of these settings: “Hey Siri”, Raise to Speak, and Press Digital Crown
- Tap “Turn Off Siri” when prompted to disable Siri assistant on Apple Watch.
How to turn off Hey Siri on Apple Watch
- Unlock your Apple watch and Open settings
- Now go to Siri settings.
- Now on the right side Toggle off, Listen for “Hey Siri” settings.
- “Hey Siri” is now disabled on your Apple Watch.
NOTE: If you don’t currently unlock your Apple watch or it is currently charging then you can use your iPhone or iPad to disable the Hey Siri command.
How to turn off Hey Siri on Apple Watch on your iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone and open Apple Watch App.
- Now scroll down and tap on the Siri settings.
- Just disable Listen for “Hey Siri” by toggling off the button.
- Now Siri on the Apple watch is disabled using the iPhone.
After this you will not be able to use Siri on your Apple watch. If you ever want to use Siri on your Apple watch 4, Apple watch 3 or Series 5, you can always enable Siri on your Apple watch with just a few clicks.
How to turn off Dictation on Apple Watch
- Open Settings on Apple watch
- Tap on General
- Now Go to >> Dictation
- Disable Dictation setting
- Confirm if asked to “Turn Off Dictation”.