Want to change and customize your Apple watch face? The below steps are compatible with all these apple watches:
Apple watch is one of the most used wearable tech. The gorgeous watch faces and colorful display screensavers are very attractive. There are currently hundreds of paid and free Apple watch faces that you can choose from. You can select from different Apple watches like: Famous cartoon characters – Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Astronomical wallpapers, nature related faces and many more.
You can also select and set modular and colorful watch faces that look stunning. You can also create custom faces with many design variations. Some Apple watch faces that are very popular are : Infographic, California, Liquid Metal, Meridian, Simple, Siri Watch Face, Numerals Duo, and Solar.
Each watch face has its own complications and customizations. So, if you want to change your apple watch face then you should follow the below guide to know how you can change apple watch series 3, series 4 or series 5 watch face.
How to change your Apple Watch face
Changing and customizing the Apple watch face is easy and simple. You may find it a bit annoying at first but after little practice you will be able to change it easily. Since there are many Apple watch faces to choose from you can follow the below mentioned steps to add a new apple watch face.
- Firstly unlock your Apple watch and go to the watch face by pressing the Digital Crown.
- Now swipe left or right to select from the available watch faces on your Apple watch 4 or Apple watch 5.
Note: if you are not able to swipe between watch faces then make sure that you are swiping from the edge of the watch screen.
How to add an Apple Watch face using iPhone
There’s no limit to how many different styles of faces you can add to the watch faces list. You can add as many watch faces as you like and subsequently change between different face styles whenever needed.
- Unlock your iPhone and open the Apple watch app.
- Now Go to the Face gallery tab.
- Choose any watch face and tap on it for setting it.
- Now just tap Add.
You have now added a new apple watch face style to the watch face list.
How to add a new Watch face on Apple watch
- Firstly, go to your watch face by pressing the Digital Crown.
- Now open the customizing menu by pressing firmly on the watch face.
- Press firmly on the watch face to open.
- Swipe to the left and select new.
- Swipe up or down to select a new face variation from the available list. You can also use the Digital Crown to scroll through the available apple watch faces.
- Select Customize if you want to change the color, style, and complications of the watch face.
How to remove an Apple Watch face using iPhone
If you want to add new watch faces to the face list but there are already too many watch faces on the list. Then, you can delete or remove some of the old watch faces to clear some space for the new watch face variations to keep it clutter free.
- Open Apple watch app on iPhone or iPad.
- Go to My Watch tab
- Now go to My Faces, then tap on Edit
- Now tap on remove button (-) which is on the left side of the watch face.
- Now tap on Remove, which can be seen on the right side of the watch face.
- You have now successfully deleted the Apple watch face.
How to remove a watch face from Apple Watch
The second method to remove a watch face from your list is by using Apple watch itself. If your apple watch is locked and is charging then you can also use the above explained iPhone method to remove or delete the apple watch face from the list.
- Go to the watch face by pressing the Digital Crown on your Apple watch.
- Now press firmly on the watch face to open the customizing settings.
- Swipe left or right to go through the available watch faces.
- Swipe up to remove any watch face that you want to delete.
- Tap Remove.
Do Customize your watch faces
You can customize the color and other complications on the watch face. There are a number of available customizations and complications for every face style. So create your own customize look according to your preference.