So you want to spy on your kids, employees, or other people, but you’re not sure which phone tracker to get. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Before I get into the details of uMobix vs mSpy, let me tell you a little about myself.
My name is Parvinder Singh. and I’m a product reviewer and blogger. I’ve been around for a while and have tested out more phone trackers than I can count, so I know what works and what doesn’t.
As parents, our main priority is to protect and monitor the well-being of our children and our loved ones. uMobix and mSpy are two mobile phone monitoring apps that can help you keep track of your loved ones’ location and activities on their devices. uMobix, however, provides more benefits compared to mSpy.
There are many apps out there that promise to help you keep tabs on your kids and spouse, but which should you use? uMobix and mSpy seem to be two of the most popular, but how do they really differ from one another?
To start things off, here are some similarities between the two:
- Both apps offer a basic free trial
- Both apps offer a premium paid service
- Both apps offer iOS and Android compatibility
- Both apps have phone call tracking capabilities
The differences between the two come down to the details. For example, uMobix allows you to view call logs, app usage, and location history in real time—uMobix also offers an easy screenshot feature so you can catch a glimpse of what your child or spouse is doing at that very moment. Meanwhile, mSpy allows you to listen in on voice calls as well as text messages—mSpy also has an application control feature that allows you to put your phone into lockdown mode so it can only run certain programs. The bottom line: both are capable of doing the job—it just comes down to which features matter most to you.
When it comes to parental control apps (article by parental), uMobix and mSpy are the two most popular choices. Each of them has its pros and cons, so you’ll want to do your research before choosing one or the other.
In this article I’ll analyze both, so you can make the best decision for your own needs.
How to Choose the Right Phone tracking Spy App?
Choosing the right phone tracking spy app is as important as choosing a cell phone. You don’t want to lose your money on a bad app that can’t do what it promises. So, how to choose the right one?
1 Check compatibility with the device –
Some apps work only on certain devices, and some are only for iOS and Android phones. Make sure you check which ones are compatible with your phone before you proceed to step two.
2. Check Features?
A lot of spying apps exist and they all have their own pros and cons. If there’s an app that offers everything you need, please don’t ignore it just because it has more features than you actually need! You may be paying for features you will never use at all, so make sure you find an app that provides exactly what you need, not more than that.
3. Check the price –
You should also check how much the app will cost you before purchasing it. There are many free apps out there that can help you a lot but of course, if you want a better quality product, then be prepared to pay a little more money.
4. Find out how reliable the app is – When you’re looking at apps, check out reviews from people who have used them. You can also see if the app has been updated recently—if it looks like the company is still working on making improvements, that’s a good sign that you’ll get ongoing support if any issues arise.
5. Check out customer service – If there’s a problem with your phone or with the app, will you be able to get help? How quickly can you expect to get a response? Most apps come with email and live chat support options, but if not, make sure to ask about plans for customer care when you’re researching your options.
6. Make sure it comes with a free trial – A free trial lets you try out an app before deciding whether or not to buy it—this way, if there are any issues or features that don’t work for you, you’ll have time to see if they can be trusted or not.
7. Check out reviews for the app or service to find out how reliable it is and what other users think about it. If people are consistently saying that the app has connection issues or doesn’t work as well as they’d hoped—or if there are reports of missing messages or incorrect information—then you know that this isn’t the one for you. On the other hand, if people love it and give detailed reviews of why they like it, then it’s probably a good choice.
8. Pay attention to any limits that come with the service. For example, if you only get a certain amount of storage space for each phone number in your contacts list, then once that limit is reached, you’ll no longer be able to add new numbers without deleting others
What is uMobix?
UMobix tracker app is an app which helps you keep track of your phone or a device. It is a tracking application which can be used to find out the location of the device at any point in time.
You can also use it to track someone’s phone for whatever reason you wish to do so. The tracker will help you locate your phone or other lost devices. If you are in a situation where you have lost your phone such as a long distance travel, or you want to keep track of your loved ones, then this app is ideal for you.
You can know exactly where the person who owns the phone is located at present time. The app works by using GPS and hence requires an internet connection on one side and GPS on the other side. Most modern phones come with GPS built into them and hence there should be no problem with the connections.
If you have misplaced your phone, be it at home or somewhere else, then use uMobix tracker app to find it out easily. Once installed, start the tracking process and within a few minutes, your lost device will be located by using its GPS feature.
The app is very easy to use and will notify you as soon as new movements have been registered by one of your contacts. The app provides a map that shows their exact location and allows you to set a perimeter so that you will receive an alert when they go outside the area you have specified.
What is mSpy?
mSpy is a powerful app for monitoring and tracking the activity of your phone. It has a lot of great features, but here are some of the best:
mSpy can record all text messages sent from or to your phone. mSpy can record all calls made from or to your phone. mSpy can record all emails sent or received on your phone. mSpy can record web history and sites visited on your phone. You can use mSpy’s GPS mapping feature to track where your child goes with their cell phone during the day.
uMobix vs mSpy: User Interface
The mSpy cell phone tracker app is incredibly intuitive and simple to use. The sleek, user-friendly control panel makes it easy to get information about the target phone’s location, calls, photos, videos and more. To top it all off, mSpy has a well-designed user interface that makes accessing the information on your smartphone or tablet a breeze.
With an interactive control panel, you can access the data from your phone while it is connected to the internet, or when it is offline. This makes it easy to monitor your child or employee’s activity at any time. You don’t need to wait until they are online because you can view their call logs, messages, emails, web history and other activities as soon as they occur. You even have remote control over the phone if you want to block certain apps or websites or turn off the phone completely.
uMobix is as simple and intuitive as possible, which means you will spend less time fumbling around with a confusing interface and more time tracking your progress than ever before. The home screen is where all of your most important information will appear, no matter what you’re tracking.
The best thing about this app is its interface. You can set favorite locations by using your phone to track where you want to save the location on the map. Then, you can name and save that location, so it shows up on your dashboard in uMobix’s control panel as your “home,” “work,” “friends house” etc.
Similar to Maps, uMobix lets you zoom out and see a large map of your area, or zoom in and see all the details of your current location. Not only that, but you can also choose to see points of interest around you (restaurants, parks etc.) and even get directions from one point to another using the app! To find out where you are at any time, all you have to do is click on the “Me” tab at the top of the page.
uMobix vs mSpy: Features
uMobix is a feature-rich, affordable phone tracker that offers several great features:
- Tracking of location via GPS, cell tower triangulation and IP address detection.
- Tracking of messages (SMS and MMS).
- Tracking of call logs with time and duration of calls.
- Alerts to let you know when your child arrives at or leaves a particular place. For example, you can set it up so that you’ll get an alert if they leave school before the time they’re supposed to. You can also set it up to let you know when they arrive at school, or a friend’s house, or anywhere else you designate.
- Remotely view the phone’s location on a map
- Works on devices with locked screens (iOS)
- Automatically sends texts to an emergency contact if there is no response after three attempts to wake up a sleeping device
- Email and SMS alerts for when your child arrives at school or leaves their friend’s house
- Geofencing alert for when your child enters or leaves pre-set safe zones
- Monitor Calls: This feature allows you to check the call history on your child’s phone. If your child has gone missing, this feature will help you track his/her location at that time without you having to ask him/her about it.
- uMobix History: The uMobix history feature enables you to see the websites they have visited and the apps they have used on their phones. This feature is especially useful if you want to keep tabs on your kids’ online activities or if you suspect them of cheating. It will alert you whenever they are using certain apps or websites that are suspicious and not related to their schoolwork or when they are wasting too much time on social media sites or playing games online. You can also use this to ensure that they do not visit any adult content sites or view inappropriate videos online. This will help protect them from cyber bullying and other dangers related to the internet such as identity theft, phishing & more.
mSpy is a powerful phone tracker that lets you spy on someone else’s phone, as well as monitor their text messages and GPS location. It’s quick and easy to use: just set up the tracker in minutes, and then see all of the information from the other person’s phone on your own smartphone or computer.
A single monitoring session with mSpy will tell you all you need to know about your child or friend’s mobile activity.
With mSpy, you can:
- Track text messages
- Track calls
- Access browser history and bookmarks
- View current and past GPS locations
- Monitor apps on the phone
- This app can also help you protect your children from using their phones while driving by making it possible to track them with your own smartphone or computer. You’ll know if they are texting behind the wheel, and if they are, you can track their current location to see where they are going.
- The best part about mSpy is that its features are available for iPhones, Android smartphones and tablets—and it’s compatible with any iPhone software version or Android operating system.
- Another great feature of mSpy is its online dashboard, which allows you to access all of your phone data from just about any device with Internet access. This means that you can monitor your spouse’s phone calls and text messages even when you’re miles away from home, at work, or on vacation. You can also monitor your kids’ smartphones when they’re away at college.
uMobix vs mSpy: Conclusion
Which spy app is the best? That’s up to you to decide. The answer really comes down to your situation, what features you need and whether or not the price tag fits into your budget. Test out both apps by reading my reviews and see what you get for your money. Choose one app or the other based on your own criteria. If you are thinking of buying either uMobix or mSpy, please do so through my affiliate links because I want to be completely transparent about my reviews. Plus, it helps me out!